With this recipe we assure you that you can forget about plastic containers and create your own mixtures to keep away the bad smell of your armpits.
Our team tested the recipe and was satisfied with the results.
– 1 small spoonful of coconut oil
– 1 small spoonful of baking soda
Place the baking soda in a deep glass container, add the oil gradually while mixing until you get a pasty cream. Smear on the armpits.
Avoid excess coconut oil as it can generate a greasy feeling on the skin, it is better if a low moisture level is maintained in the mixture to optimize the results.
- Coconut oil has antibiotic and antimicrobial properties that can help prevent and fight skin infections.
- It also contains medium chain fatty acids, which help restore skin pH.
- Sodium bicarbonate has properties that act as a natural exfoliant capable of removing dead cells that can affect the health of the skin.